Senior Java Developer wanted to work in Belgium - $2,500
- 3 noviembre, 6:19 AM
- Las Cañas (Cerro)
- Ofertas de trabajo
• Design, implement, test and document software.
• Implement changes.
• Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security, performance and provide proper code documentation.
• Provide support to our customers.
• A university degree in Informatics: Engineer, Master of Science, Master or Bachelor.
• More than 5 years’ experience programming after graduated.
• Professional communication skills in English is mandatory (level B2/C1/C2).
• French or Dutch is an asset.
Skilled in several or all of the following: JEE, EJB, JMS, JDBC, MVC, SQL, Hibernate, Spring, JQuery, Angular, NodeJS, Maven, UML, XML.
Others assets: HTML, CSS, side-knowledge of relational and no-SQL-databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB etc).
Deploy/ Basic setups: on application servers and Zeb containers such as Tomcat, Jetty, Web-logic, WebSphere etc.
MS Certifications are a plus.
We expect you to be a problem solver, polyvalent enough to take a large professional exposure.
Enthusiastic, communicative, team-oriented and flexible.
You will join our team of young talented professionals, working as an experienced Consultant/Specialist (Architect, Developer) where you can contribute significantly to current and future development projects.
You will receive a Permanent contract containing a competitive European salary, according to function and experience.
A representative company car within the first year after successful achievement of assigned targets.
Help and assist with all documentation and work permit procedures.
Assistance finding a decent place to stay. (Furnished apartment / house)
If you’re motivated and meet the necessary requirements, please send your motivation letter and resume in English to: email@example.com.
- Precio: $2,500